Hello everyone, it's good to be back! Now, just a warning real quick. From now on, I won't be really making these a "daily" thing, I'll try to keep making these to best of my ability.
Sooo, today was pretty good. Although, I've been trying to compress a video for so long, I think I'm going to get a headache. 😣
I've done my daily walk today, but where I live, it's 100 degrees out here! I almost passed out on the side of the road! I didn't do my sit ups today, mostly because it's the weekend and for this stupid heat, don't worry, I'll do them tomorrow.
Here's where the real blog begins:
My crush messaged me today, I always feel butterflies for every time they choose me to talk to! I've always thought that I was terrible at socializing, but they let me be me, and that makes it a whole lot easier to talk to them... I always wanted them to see me in real life, don't worry it's not an "online relationship." They're actually in a school that's the rival of my school, I've only seen a picture of them once, their camera is messed up pretty bad. 😖
The truth is, we dated once, but they left due to a family error. They left me because they thought that we'd never speak again, I was truly sad that day, because I had so much faith... After a month or two later, they texted me again! I was so excited, we talked all day at the time. We talk to each other like we're flirting, they call me amazing, sweet, and kind. I tell them the same things, but they don't have confidence of thinking that way, I want to make them feel better!
I want to tell them that I miss them, but I'm scared if they already moved on or not... Truthfully, I want to take them away from all of the pain that happens to them, I want to be the one that truly cares for them...
I just texted them "when will we be meeting?" they answered with "we will eventually." Should I be excited, or scared? Who knows anymore!
I think this will be a wrap, I can't really talk about anything else. Anyways, here's another short story!
The boy was walking through the cold, damp, windy forest. His scarf was flowing in his face, he was puffing out air from the cold, and he was looking for a place for warmth. He looks ahead, he sees a cabin, small but wide, he immediately heads towards it with a smile on his face. He had a key in hand, he thought "this could be it," he finally got to the door. He looks at the key, it had a heart-shaped design, then he looked at the door. He puts the key in, turned it, and...
It wasn't the correct one, he looked at the key with fear in his eyes. He threw it to the other side of the cabin "Ouch" he heard. He ran to the other side to see a woman, brown hair coming out of her hood. He couldn't see her face, she was rubbing her head in pain while groaning. He knelt in front of her, she looked at him, it was dead silence then, no wind, no breathing, nothing. He went to cup her cheek, but a force grabbed him, pulling him back from the woman.
She reached out to him as he was being pulled away, he was never to be seen again. At that moment, the woman went brain dead, there were no thoughts in her anymore, not even emotions. "Not worthy" a voice said "Never to be loved" it said closer to her ear. She lived with these thoughts for the rest of her life, she was cursed by the great force of...
Anxiety.
~Sheepwithemotions.
~Sheepwithemotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment