Friday, June 21, 2019

Feeling Joy.

I know it wasn't long ago that I posted my introduction, but I want to tell you guys about my day.
Today I overslept a little, I didn't wake up until 12:00, I need to get out of these sleeping habits.
I did as many sit ups as I can until I cracked sweat, I hope this will be a better start for my future body. Although, I still don't believe in myself to keep this up, I'll try to get in the routine of that to show it off to my bullies at school.
12:01 AM
The coffee was quite old this morning, I got a little grumpy from it, and we had no cereal. (I'm still sort of starving) Before I even got onto this website, I got inspired from a story on "ACTUALLY HAPPENED's" channel about a girl who lost her mother and went through a lot with it. She created a blog to tell people about it, I thought "Why not try it too?"
2:30 PM
I also got Minecraft for Windows 10, I'm glad that I can finally cross play with my friends! I wish Hypixel was added though, that way I could play on their Skywars again!
I played a couple of rounds of Murder Mystery on The Hive, I kinda get a bit shaky when I'm mad, I'm not very good at it.
3:13 PM
I'm thinking about making another drawing, but I already know that I have way too many unfinished ones in my journal. Here's one for an example:
Yeah, it's a little lewd, but I try to practice on these types of things. Trust me though, my other drawings are way better than this one. This drawing is actually one of my first good drawing of a kiss, I mostly searched it up on how to draw it better, and here is what I got.

I'm sorry if this one is getting a little boring, I'm actually typing this as my day goes on. Next time, I'll write another one by the end of the day.

I might close this one out, folks! Thanks for taking your time on reading this, here's your daily emotion story:

The girl sits up in her bed, looking around to see if the coast was clear. She gets up out of her bed with a smack of her feet when they hit the floor. For once, no demon or anxiety grabs her from beneath. She giggles in excitement of a new day, her smile was brighter than the sun beaming through her window. She walks out the door, to be surrounded by "Yellow Joy Wisps" they all greeted her as she walks around them. They love her smile, they love her clothes and looks, they are her only friends, and the only friends she'll ever need.

~Sheepwithemotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment