๐This is my first post on here, be easy with me.๐
Welcome, you'll know me as "sheepwithemotions" the reason why is that, it's because I want to vent about things that go bad in my life or things that make me happy. Or, I'll possibly post my art on here to see what you guys think, or someone can give me tips for it. Here, I'll tell you guys all about me:
⬝I'm not really a social person, I'm mostly in my room all day when it comes to summer.
⬝I draw quite a lot, digitally or traditionally, it doesn't really matter to me. Art is art.
⬝I'm quite overweight and I try to participate in an exercise routine, but I'm sort of convinced it's not working.
⬝My family and I sort of have issues when it comes to other family members, but I still love them.
Right now, my Dad is the only parent supporting me here, my Mother was quite 'crazy'. Her and my Dad would argue quite a lot, but they both separated two years ago, I think, I can't really remember.
⬝I like to write stories or fanfictions in my free time, only on Wattpad or Quotev. Maybe I'll post some short ones on here to show even more on how I feel.
⬝I enjoy horror as a category, it just intrigues me on how there are so many horror idols out there, and ways they kill their victims. (Too much?)
⬝I have a YouTube channel, but I'm not really inspired to post on there, I'm not very happy on how my newest videos turn out. If you guys want me to post it on here, let me know.
⬝I love to play video games in my free time as well, mostly ones with story (Detroit:Become Human is my favorite). I'm honestly a huge fan of Quantic Dream, the details of their games are insane! I'm also a regular when it comes to Minecraft, it's so addicting sometimes.
⬝You guessed it, I also like Anime, but I don't watch it too much. I like, Osomatsu-San, Black Butler, OHHC, and Attack On Titan.
I think that's really it on what there is to know about me. I'm really excited to be working on here, I hope you guys will enjoy what I post and come vent with me!
Sincerely, sheepwithemotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment